Kenya Power and Lighting Co. Ltd
- Designing customer schemes, rural electrification as well as network reinforcement schemes.
- Construction of all the Sub -transmission and distribution systems and in particular 33KV, 11kV ,0.415kV and 0.240kVsystems.
- Managing and monitoring the contracting, execution, and control of the Construction project within the west Kenya sub region.
- Managing construction teams and labour and transport contractors in the implematation of projects.
- Ensuring that construction schemes are constructed and implemented within the stipulated budget.
- Closure of the both capital schemes and service lines before capitalization.
- Quality control of the sub-transmission and distribution network installations of sub-region.
- Operation and Maintenance of sub-transmission lines in the system( within Kisumu area).
- Operations and Maintenance works including supervision of teams during both planned and emergency outages.
- During the period I was in construction I successfully completed the following schemes.
- Supply to United millers feedes fatory from obote road sub-station
- Supply to Kisii bottlers.
- Supply to safaricom, Manga.
- Supply to safariocom Chwele.
- Makasembo customer creation scheme.
- Gita customer creation scheme