KG 9 Avenue, House Nr. 119
• Over 25 years working experience as technical advisor and team leader in Africa (English
and French speaking countries) and in Bangladesh
• Employed on long and short term assignment for multi and bi-lateral agencies (FAO, UNDP,
EC, DGIS, DFID, GTZ) and consultancy companies.
• Agricultural engineer & economist specialised in rural livelihoods development, food and
income security and energy.
• Specialised in renewable energy technologies including biogas, biomass, carbon project
development and climate change
• Facilitation of rural and agricultural enterprises focussing on technology innovation and
market value chain development
• Project management including budget preparation and expenditures control
• Short term assignments in project appraisal and evaluation)